BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

gosh i really hate tuition so much!

guys it's me again


cant believe i update 3 times a day

last time i did this was..... i think should be half years ago XD

when i had lots and lots of free time XD

things sure had changed a lot back then

i still lied to a parent of my tuition student when she asked me 'so how's things during this two months?' she asked me when she sent her daughter here

i simply told her 'everything's just perfect!'

PERFECT!!!!!

i cant believe this word spurted out from me!!!!

so god damn unbelievable!

well, tuition's really boring and... you know, it just eats up a lot of my time!

students should've put a lot of time and effort in their assignments, especially students of the last semester in their college

but! i'm the other way round!!!!!

i am having tuition!

i am calling my friends out for shopping, movies and eating!

i am hoping for more and more performances and shows on cny!(sure enough 1 is not enough at all!!!!!!!!!! i want more moRE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

so, am i really irresponsible towards my academic or what?

but what to do? i've no choice!!!!!!!!

i want that gold! and tuition cant give me enough!

but sadly i just couldnt find other things that earn more than tuition!

and recently i discovered that even tuition cant cover my forever growing online shopping and all my desserts craving and bla bla bla~~~~~~~~

so, MONEY IS REALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS WORLD!!!!!

dont try to argue with me!

see? tuition isnt the best solution to solve my m@neh craving problem~

and performances are just simply too few and cant be my full blast job!

costumes? nah~~~~ those kind of things really makes me dizzy sometimes....

that left me no choice~ still go back to tuition after a long loop thinking about other jobs available, what a sad truth of me

and recently, i know that this is already my last semester(maybe~ ><>

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! my nerves' almost broke answering this kind of question!

YES I DO HAVE A PLAN!

ACTUALLY NOT ONLY ONE!

I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF PLANS!

but all of them are only LOST plans instead of lotS plans XD

as i dont have the money for further study anymore!

this diploma is already my limit!

and my parents???? nah~ dont even think about them

i wouldnt be here studying this diploma if they are willing to give me the money~

now that's enough~

dun wanna talk about it anymore, at least i m really proud of myself

being able to pay my own fees and save some money for future usage

but sure enough that amount cant sustain my degree.....

sigh...........................................................................................

ah fine!

enough talking!

i'm so sleepy now~

time to sleep guys XD

sleep tight and sweet dream XD

love ya all~~~~

0 comments: