BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

just wondering...

hey!!!!

does anyone notice that the layout of my blog has changed???

well!

i m sure that people who read my blog sure do!!!

because my blog archive, friend's blog and everything used to be at the right hand side of my bloggie~~~~

but now!!!

it just suddenly changes!!!!

i just remember last night when i was doing my last update, when i was about to publish my post, it just said dunno what sort of html problem and i just ignored it!

then i went to view my post!

and my blog just became this!!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!

location of everything just changed..... erm....... automatically????????

i went to the design tab trying to sort things out

and guess what???? everything's in its correct position!!!!!

and no matter how i change the position of my archive and other things, it's still not correct!!!!!

or is this due to the html problem?????????

or even.... even my bloggie is facing the risk of being hacked or what????? T.T

GOSH i hope that's not the case!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone??? anyone please save my dear bloggie~~~~~~~~ T.T

well~~~

that's all folks~~~~

what a lazy day~~~~~~

see ya all later

0 comments: